Commercial tree surgery and maintenance
Covering Brentwood, South Essex and the surrounding areas, Prince Tree Surgery delivers a
comprehensive range of professional, reliable tree surgery services to the commercial sector. We work
alongside local and national clients, including:
- Commercial property developers
- Facilities management companies
- Flat and office management companies
- Commercial and residential landlords
- Local authorities and housing associations
- Hotels and golf courses
- Land management agencies
- Civil engineers
We have been an approved contractor for Brentwood Council for over a decade and through our partners,
regularly undertake subcontracted work for Thames Water, Essex & Suffolk Water, British Telecom, major
Supermarkets and Service stations.
Commercial tree surgery services include:
- Tree inspections
- Pre-development investigations
- Site clearance and preparation
- Site maintenance and management
- Commercial tree felling and tree care
- Tree Planting and aftercare
Ensuring the health and safety of our team and the general public is paramount. Therefore, our staff are fully
qualified tree surgeons and possess the necessary NPTC certification to work with chainsaws and climbing
We are fully insured with a public liability policy of £5 million. Proof of insurance is available on request.
Prince Tree Surgery is an environmentally conscious business; we use low emission power tools,
biodegradable oils and bio diesels on site and are licensed by the Environment Agency to recycle all waste
generated from our jobs.
Please call us on 01277 229 709 to discuss your commercial tree surgery and maintenance requirements.